NH FAMILY COURT

REMEMBER YOUR NOT ALONE. Please contact your state house representative or THE CENTER FOR REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES in NH. And watch SPEAK UP NH, who shows one NH Family Court case after another like Jamie Doherty's http://youtu.be/CIOXB21sBMY. You too can tell the public your experience with NH's Family Judicial Branch. NH's very own Family Court Records are proving that NH's Judicial Branch fully participates and supports Kidnapping and Domestic Violence; Real Estate Fraud, Mortgage Fraud, and Property Deed Fraud; Perjury, Falsifying Documents and Non Existing Issues, and above all, Obstruction of all Justice. Case file after case file showing all the evidence in multiple Family Court Records, that are filling the NH County Court Clerk Records Offices daily throughout the whole state! People are being visited by the FBI and THREATENED simply over a NH divorce case. You truly know the truth struck a nerve then. So become a part of the solution and bring them your court case file with your evidence of your experience with NH Family Court. Fear and Silence only continues to fuel what is already a corrupted government branch harming all those who pay their salaries. You are not alone. Numbers can truly speak louder than words!

Jan 30, 2014

ONCE AGAIN A HOLIDAY NEW YEAR ARISES

Once, again, another new year of holiday reflections arise.  We know only of holiday cheer that even sadly today, still shows fears with hopes, dreams and prayers, for a better horizon with bigger tomorrow's.  I recently experienced a blood clot in the brain causing a stroke at the age of 50.  I truly have been blessed.  I was admitted 12/3 for symptoms with lack of language abilities and left sided weakness.  I was found to have a right middle cerebral artery stroke secondary to a blood clot in that artery.  I also was found to have bilateral pulmonary emboli.

Quick precise timing during these events cannot stress enough my gracious appreciation and blessed thankfulness to all medics, physicians, nurses, and all other medical staff members involved in saving my life at Southern NH Medical Center, and the helicopter transport to Mass General Hospital in Boston Mass, then to St. Joseph Hospital, and finally Catholic Medical Center. All of this was done for me, a woman without any medical insurance and all my bills due from each hospital became zero for me. Because of all of them, I am now fully blessed at home, speaking and walking, and looking forward to a New Year with my loving family and friends.

Sadly in the year 2014, NH's Family Court's clearly continue to choose to kill lives instead of making the ability to save them. The medical profession has clearly proven their capability to save mine, which clearly is more than NH's Family Court could ever be capable of.  I will always thank god that my journey on earth is recognized and far from completion.  No words can thank all my friends and family who love, cherish life, and care.  To all of those who have been fighting years of NH's illegal judicial corruption. I thank you.

 The results of my journey through NH Family Court says it all.  My history explains all of what I have been through, and all I have learned to educate others.  Clearly the simplicity of blatant uneducated stupidity behind NH's gavels, has to definitely come to a stop. NH's  judicial branch is a group of  irresponsible individuals affecting the outcome of peoples lives not to mention the outcome of their futures.  The most sickly and maddening part about NH's Judicial Branch is how perfectly aware their abusive actions are so proudly documented on file throughout the state of NH.  May the good lord have mercy on all your murderous souls.

"MY ANGEL WITHOUT WINGS
To Nana, From Tanya
 
when all the world is quiet,
 and I lay down to sleep,
 the one last thing on my mind,
 is this secret that I keep.

 I wish that I could tell you,
all these wonderful things,
 and make you see what you are to me, 
my angel without wings.

I kneel down on my knees and pray,
 for a better light tomorrow,
 but Angel it is only you,
 who can take away my sorrow.

I would die from one last moment,
 to show you my true feelings, 
and to look deeply into your eyes,
my angel without wings.

 a voice sent to me from heaven
 paint a picture so bright 
off to a better place,
 your soul reaches and takes flight,

I know that one day when I'm old,
 and staring at the ceiling,
 I'll go to sleep and once again meet,
 my angel now with wings."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what it's like to be unnecessarily forced to the needs of housing, food stamps, and yes, even medical, all simply from a fault divorce. May the good lord continue to bless you & keep you strong!

Anonymous said...

I was left after 31 years of marriage with nothing. The stress of it all has givien me 11 years of medical bills that I cannot afford at my age while my ex & his new younger wife have been living comfortably off of what was once both of ours. I thank god for the love & comfort from my grown children who acknowledge the wrong doings of both their mother & father. Their father did not have to cheat & lie in the end if he wanted a divorce but should of simply but sadly just ended it all. My children have learned how they themselves wish to be treated in life & support me. For however much time I have left. thank you god for they have chosen to learn from their own experience and live with no regrets in my time of need. We all are only human.

colleen hamilton said...

Jeanne, Thank God you are well again. I pray you will continue to grow stronger every day. Thank you for being not only a voice for my daughter but for every child woman and man who have been wronged by the NH family courts. I said it before Jeanne and I mean it, you truly are an angel sent from God. stay well my friend.